Wednesday 11 April 2012

Rock Band at the seven stars

Today I was walking past my local pub and I noticed that in the window a band was being advertised, So here we go, Live at the Seven Stars public house, Maidstone Road, Foots cray,Sidcup,Kent a band called The Beatnicked band will be playing a selection of Rock & Pop etc on Friday 27th April 12 from 9pm till 11pm, I don't know what they are like, But judging by the poster in the window they could be a good band to listen too, So If you do go to see them' Please let me know what you think of them ! I may make a visit to see them myself !

  Actualy, Since I wrote this Item, I have found their website, and I must say they are a superb sounding band, So If you are free on 27th April , Go to see them at the Seven Stars, See you there !South East with a passion for great guitar music and getting the party pumping. We strive to deliver a great sounding mix of tunes from old rock n roll classics to modern day hits, whilst always making sure the sets stay exciting and refreshing.
The band consists of musicans that have had many years experience recording major label albums & touring with various bands and artists, including support slots with The Goo Goo Dolls, The Black Crowes, Jerry Cantrel, and session work with Faith Hill, The Sneaker Pimps, Steve Levine, Ashley Hamilton, & other established writers. Our set list is very flexible and can be adjusted to compliment various different venues, events & occasionsing.
The band consists of musicans that have had many years experience recording major label albums & touring with various bands and artists, including support slots with The Goo Goo Dolls, The Black Crowes, Jerry Cantrel, and session work with Faith Hill, The Sneaker Pimps, Steve Levine, Ashley Hamilton, & other established writers. Our set list is very flexible and can be adjusted to compliment various different venues, events & occasions

No comments:

Post a Comment