Sunday 29 April 2012

Jalapinos Band

Yes 'You guessed it, I was browsing on youtube again, I came across a band called the JALAPENOS Rock'n'Roll Band, This band spends most of its time playing up and down the country in pubs all over the place,


This is a Short biography of the band !
What the hell is a Jalapeno?!?!? [n. pl. ja·la·pe·ños 1. A cultivar of the tropical pepper Capsicum annuum having a very pungent green or red fruit. 2. The fruit of this plant.] .....however, these Jalapenos play red hot rock ‘n’ roll. The Jalapenos - Diamond Dave, Charlie Davidson and Doctor Martyn are keeping music live, even if it is killing them in the process! The band plays from the North to the South, not forgetting the East and West, blending classic 50’s and 60’s rock‘n’roll with carefully selected latterday material and self penned rockin’ tracks. A Jalapenos show is a spiritual experience for anyone with a rock’n’roll soul --mad, wild, lots of jumping around, fun and above all some great music. So check out the gig listing and check out the band …it's screaming hot and crispy cool, it's pure entertainment……

Member Since:

April 10, 2006

Members:

(Charlie Davidson - Guitar and vocals) (Diamond Dave - Drums and vocals) (Doctor Martyn - Bass and vocals)

..I must admit that I am impressed with what I have heard, Lets hope they come t a local pub near where I live so I can hear them live for my self, I will most likely enjoy them !

No comments:

Post a Comment